Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Problem With 2's
Ok, so I have noticed this problem on this website for much too long. First of all, I would like to just put it out there that I am eternally grateful to minesweeper.us for being such an amazing place to solve the biggest Minesweeper boards on the internet. I have used it for months as a guest, and just recently, I encountered the final 2 - the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, if you get the memo. I created this account for the sole purpose of sharing this problem that has plagued our glorious website, so listen up.

I have noticed that 2's do not behave logically. Minesweeper is an intellectual's game, as you and I both know. Each square - each individual piece of the puzzle - can be deduced through logic. What I am saying is that a dog could do this with his ears over his eyes (provided he was trained in Minesweeper logic). For example, if I see a 1, I will know that there is only 1 mine next to it. A 3 - 3 mines, and so on and so forth. Hopefully you are still following along. The problem is that whenever I see a 2, there is either the incorrect application of Minesweeper logic or no logic at all. Not to say that I have ever had to guess on a 2, as our beautiful website has eliminated guessing. But 2's just don't really work out. One time, I got a 2 on a God board. Well, that means 2 mines next to it, right? Wrong! Wrong, my dear. Once I had fully solved the gargantuan board (which took me not a second over six hours, if anyone was asking), I went back to this 2 and noticed that it had 3 flags next to it...but the board was completely solved! Get what I'm saying? I thought that this was because God was too big of a board to correctly render 2's. No, no! I tried later on beginner, intermediate, expert, even custom boards -- every God-forsaken board under the sun, I tried! But to no avail -- and I was always seeing problems with these 2's. They would sometimes have 3 bombs next to them, maybe 1 bomb...I swear, I had one with 6 bombs next to it at some point! And this is just simply outrageous...how could we allow this to happen? We are the cream of the crop, the yummiest pieces of the pie, the juiciest apples in the orchard...we are on top of the world's hierarchy. We play chess as they play checkers. We play Texas Hold'em as they play War. Basically, do you get what I'm saying? We are too smart to allow this to happen, and this WILL NOT continue further. I kneel in front of you, administrators of minesweeper.us. I have devoted my life's work to games of genius as this one, and I ask for one thing in return. We must team up against the 2's. I haven't much IT experience, but I took an online class in Javascript on Khan Academy over the pandemic, and I draw a mean rectangle. This can't be too hard of a problem to solve. Nothing is too difficult, nothing will take too long, nothing -- nothing! -- will conquer the people of minesweeper.us. We will end the 2's and the corruption they bring with them, if it costs us our lives. God bless you all, let's get on this swiftly. Ad Astra!
Konstantin-e4! Minesweeper.us - the beautiful minesweeper website you love to enjoy! DONT TREAD ON US!

Messages In This Thread
The Problem With 2's - by konstantin-e4 - 01-04-2023, 03:50 PM
RE: The Problem With 2's - by admin - 01-04-2023, 04:03 PM
RE: The Problem With 2's - by konstantin-e4 - 01-04-2023, 05:58 PM
RE: The Problem With 2's - by konstantin-e4 - 01-04-2023, 04:36 PM